EU is having her final exams lately, so we decided to find a grab-and-go restaurant. The first thing that came to EU's mind was Hue Cafe.
- Run by a Vietnamese family
- Subs, phos and salad rolls available
- Combos available
- Dine in/Take out
- Parking available
- Cash only
- 3 types of ham, carrot, onions, cilantro, mayo and butter
- Judging by its outlook, I was really excited to give the baguette a big bite! *Bite* The baguette looked better than it taste. The crust was way too crunchy for my liking. And for a freshly made sub, it was lukewarm. I was not impressed by their baguette :(
- After munching the bread, I decided to take a look at the fillings because it did not look like there were much filling inside. So, I opened it a little...
- Aha, looks good. Then I took another big bite. To be honest, it was not tasty at all even though they had added some sauce.
- EU reminded me there should be 3 types of ham, so I tried to tear off a little bit and gave it a try. Since I ate it without any sauce from the baguette, it was completely tasteless.
- Apart from the taste, the ham plus other ingredients were too thin for such a crunchy baguette! Maybe if they have given us more fillings, the result would be better.
I was quite disappointed when I left Hue Cafe. Despite this was the second Viet sub I had, I will rather pay $3.25 for a better sub from Viet Sub.