- Mon-Thur 11am-10pm Fri-Sat 11am-11pm Sun 12am-8pm
- Famous in parfait
- A part of the Gyoza King group
- Popular to locals
- Cakes, macaroons, and other Western desserts available
- Ice-cream (limited selection) available
- Dine in/Take out
- Drinks available
- Limited seating
So after spending some time looking at their menu, both EU and I decided to have Black Sesame Parfait. (Actually, I have tried the Very Berry Parfait before, but have forgotten to take picture!)
*Anmitsu Parfait is the most expensive parfait on the menu, mainly because it has different fillings compare to the ordinary ones.Black Sesame Parfait-4.5/6
- Vanilla and Black Sesame ice-cream (you can change the flavour if you want to), mango jelly, corn flakes, sponge cake, cream, red beans and mochi
- Maybe most people will focus on the mochi, but me, a red bean fan, was very excited when I saw the top of the parfait was filled with red beans! Oh my! I wish Chicco will create a Red Bean Parfait in the future :')
- The mango jelly did not have any mango flavour, but seriously, who cares? They were softer than the last time I had the Very Berry Parfait though.
- Black Sesame ice-cream was better than I thought, but I wish there's more black sesame flavour in the ice-cream.
- I chose Raspberry ice-cream instead of Vanilla ice-cream. It was a bit icy, but I like that hint of sourness.
- Corn flakes were the normal ones you find in the supermarket ("Kellogg's best to you!" ;D). The sponge cake was cut into tiny cubes which formed the bottom layer of the parfait. Even though these fillings looked plain and standard, I actually like how their textures went well together-Crunchy VS Soft!
I will certainly come back and give their other parfaits a try. However, it will be a (really) good thing if Chicco extend their parfait menu or even add some specials from time to time.