#3180–4151 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond BC
(in Aberdeen Centre's food court)
1:Yucks! 2:Improvement needed 3:So-So~ 4:Good 5:Very good 6:Heavenly
Food: n/a (I've only tried one of their pizzas)
- Japanese fast food
- Offer Pan Type Pizzas and Italian Crispy Pizzas
- Mon-Wed 11am-7pm Thur-Sat 11am-9pm Sun 11am-7pm
- Combos available
- Pasta and appetizer available
- Popular in Japan; "Has over 200 locations in Japan"
- Most pizzas offer S, M, L sizes
- You can mix & match 2 flavours
- Pizzas are made fresh in store
- Because it's located in Aberdeen Centre, parking is chaotic!
- Like Pizza Hut or other typical pizza stores, the pizza comes in a box. You can ask them for some plates and forks.
- If it's busy, you have to wait for a long time
- Parking at Aberdeen Center is always a problem
- (S) $8.57 (M) $11.67 (L) $16.90
- Mochi, onion, chicken, teriyaki sauce
- 8" pizza for combo for two
- Includes two cans of drinks
- Compare to other pizzas, this one does not taste anything special
- Enough for 2-3 people
- They do give a generous amount of toppings. I remember there are chicken pieces in every bite and you can taste the mochi as well.
- The crust is thin and crunchy, but definitely not as thin and crunchy as the one in Kakurenbou
- Cheese is not as heavy as normal Western pizza