Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dessert Kitchen

I used to have dessert every saturday night after having dinner. Since I just finished dinner in Richmond Alexandra Road, I went to Dessert Kitchen and had a look.


Dessert Kitchen
#8580 Alexandra Rd, Richmond BC

Ratings
1:Yucks! 2:Improvement needed 3:So-So~ 4:Good 5:Very good 6:Heavenly

Food: n/a (I only tried one of their desserts)
Price: 5
Services: 5
Ambiance: 5
Overall: 4.5
  • Run by Chinese
  • Chinese and Western desserts available
  • Suitable for teenagers to hang out with friends
  • Snacks (noodles) available
  • The owner is always wearing a chef-apron, so I wonder whether he is a Pro chef or not
  • Chinese magazines available
  • Have two TVs on the wall. It may be good if the movies they're playing suit you, but if they don't, you will find the really uncomfortable sitting there.
Mixed Fruits Grass Jelly-4/6
  • $5.25
  • They do give you a generous amount of fruits and grass jelly
  • Not too sweet
  • I'm not sure why but maybe they have put the fruits in some condensed milk before mixing them with grass jelly
  • This dessert does not require any skills, I mean it's not something complicated or hard to make, so $5.25 is not really worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment