Instead of just walking along W 41st Ave, I went further this time. Until I saw Pastry Club Dessert Cafe and a hidden cafe, I stopped.
5707 Balsam St, Vancouver BC
1:Yucks! 2:Improvement needed 3:So-So~ 4:Good 5:Very good 6:Heavenly
Food: 4.5 (only based on the baked goods I've tried this time)
- Mon-Fri 7:30am-6pm Sat-Sun 8am-6pm
- Run by Taiwanese
- Parking is available along the streets, or you can park at the Kerrisdale Parking near the Canada Trust Bank
- Free wi-fi
- Popular to Chinese and locals
- Comfy atmosphere; definitely a good place to hang out with friends :)
- $2+ (I forgot the price.)
- It was just regular hot coffee. I am not a coffee expert, so I can't tell whether the Intelligentsia coffee tastes special or not :P
- They also have blueberry muffin.
- $2.14 ($5.24(?)/loaf)
- They also have Chocolate Banana Bread.
- If you are lucky, they will have samples on the table for customers to try ;D
- Topped with some dried banana chips
I know there are more other cafes in Kerrisdale, but next time before you enter any cafes along W 41st Ave, make a visit to Cafe In. It is really a nice, relaxing place for people to spend their afternoons :)