My dad was already so full that he could not stuff anything more into his stomach. So the rest of us each ordered a dessert...
- Decorated with a cracker.
- I didn't try this though...
- It also came with some red bean paste with sesame seeds sprinkled on top.
- If you look clearly, there are also mochi and some fruits with the ice-cream.
- Again, I didn't try this but my sister did enjoy this a lot (She loves desserts anyway).
- The pudding was smooth and yummy. I enjoyed it a lot.
- It actually reminded me of their Soften Tofu I just had for dinner.
If you like to know more about Oto Oto or their other branches, please visit their website here.