Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Japan Trip-Oto Oto: Desserts

Of course, we need some desserts to end our wonderful meal at Oto Oto right? ;) (Not to mention that we were already very full at that time)


My dad was already so full that he could not stuff anything more into his stomach. So the rest of us each ordered a dessert...
Greentea Ice-cream
  • Decorated with a cracker.
  • I didn't try this though...
Greentea and Vanilla Ice-cream with Brown Syrup
  • It also came with some red bean paste with sesame seeds sprinkled on top.
  • If you look clearly, there are also mochi and some fruits with the ice-cream.
  • Again, I didn't try this but my sister did enjoy this a lot (She loves desserts anyway).
Tofu Pudding with Pieces of Fruits, Served with Syrup
  • The pudding was smooth and yummy. I enjoyed it a lot.
  • It actually reminded me of their Soften Tofu I just had for dinner.

If you like to know more about Oto Oto or their other branches, please visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment